Knowledge of the functioning of international trade brings countless opportunities for companies to consolidate and expand their businesses with security and predictability, allowing benefits such as access to new markets, gains in scale of business, and tax exemptions, which result in cost reduction and increase efficiency. It is no wonder that this was BMJ’s first area of activity. However, it is necessary to deeply understand the legal, tax and administrative aspects in order to be successful in trade. And this is where we can help you. We have experienced professionals from the Ministry of Development, Industry and Foreign Trade, and from the private sector. Furthermore, we are an international reference in foreign trade, trade defense and international trade operations.
- Monitoring and acting on committees and reviews of WTO trade policies.
- Legal analysis of consistency of rules applied by other countries with WTO rules.
- Preparation of documents and petitions at national and international levels.
- Political monitoring, national and international, of cases in the WTO and other segments of international trade.
- Analysis and development of business strategy to access new markets.
- Legal opinions on taxation in international trade.
- Sectoral analysis of tariff and non-tariff barriers.
- Opinions on the consistency of national and international standards with the rules of multilateral trade (WTO).
- Preliminary dumping analysis studies.
- Preparing petitions and monitoring dumping practices, subsidies and safeguard measures.
- Sectoral impact assessment of the unfair competition and the imposition of trade defense measures.
- PROEX Financing
- PROEX Equalization
- Credit Insurance with FGE coverage
- BNDES Exim
- Programs for agribusiness